Mandatory starting immediately: Mask obligation (mask, scarf, etc.) in all waiting areas. A fullface helmet alone is NOT sufficient.
- The bike park reopens on May 13th, 2020, resuming the usual operating days Wednesday – Sunday.
- Our hygiene measures are aligned with the recommendations set by VDS – Association of German Cable Cars from May 4th, 2020.
- The instructions of our employees must be heeded. If the hygiene rules are found to be violated, the lift card could be withdrawn without replacement.
- As a general rule, we ask of those who have respiratory symptoms to stay home.
- Keep your distance – Minimum distance 1.5 m.
- If possible, avoid touching your eyes, mouth, etc. with your hands.
- Cashless payments at the ticket desk are recommended and preferred.
- Please ride carefully. Every less visit to the hospital and rescue operation is a good thing at the moment.
Mandatory Mask Obligation
- At the ticket office
- In the queue for the lift
- In the boarding area of the lift
- In the exit area of the lift
- In the waiting area of the restaurants
- When using the toilet facilities
- In all other areas with possible contact to Geisskopf employees and / or other visitors.
- Mask obligation (mask, scarf, etc.) in all waiting areas. A fullface helmet alone is NOT sufficient.
- The transport takes place in the single chair lift or in the drag lift, each alone.
- Masks are mandatory while in the queues, and at the entry and exit areas.
- Please line up in a row and keep your distance. Unfortunately, this might result in longer waiting times.
- Chairlift: In order to keep your distance and avoid transmissions, we are NOT allowed to hang the bikes on the lift hangers for you at the moment. The chairlift will move slower than normal. Attach the bike on your own and at your own risk. Alternatively, please use the drag lift.
Of course, our staff will be still present at lift entry and exit, and will assist in individual cases, such as small children.
- Lift bars are disinfected at intervals.
Camping is currently not allowed in the parking lot until at least May 30th. There would be no electricity and no shower containers. It is also not allowed to spend the night in our parking lot. This is the current general rule set in Bavaria. Thank you for your understanding.
- Camping in Bavaria is possible again starting from May 30th.
- Starting from June 24th 2020 two containers with shower/toilet will be available again at the Geisskopf, similar to previous years.
Gastronomy & Shops
- The Geisskopfhütte remains closed and will start operating the beer garden from May 20th.
- The Forstgasthof resumes its operations with take-away orders from May 13th. Please note: until May 18, no consumption is allowed on the inn’s property. From May 21st Forstgasthof will start operating the beer garden area.
- Due to the current unclear situation, please do prepare your own food / drinks with you during the first week of opening.
- The bike shop and archery courses are open.
- Please take note of the individual hygiene requirements in the shops and restaurants.